If you’re a Highly Sensitive Person, small accommodations can go a long way in up-leveling your therapy experience.
As a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), therapy can be an incredible tool for self-exploration, personal growth, healing past wounds, or bettering your relationships.
You can learn the basic traits of being an HSP. You can learn to finally speak up for yourself. You can learn what to do when you just can’t stop thinking and ruminating about the past. You can learn how being a sensitive child has influenced you today.
– Announcing –
Healing + Empowerment for the Sensitive Soul
An 8-week Therapy Group Intensive for Sensitives, Empaths, and Deep Feelers
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve always felt different. You notice things others don’t catch. You’re creative, empathic, and highly observant.
- You avoid conflict at all costs. You were raised to be ‘nice’ and put others’ needs before your own. It leaves you feeling lost, resentful, and depressed.
- Others criticize you for being “too emotional” or “too much”. They don’t understand how painful it is to feel overwhelmed and overstimulated. You wish you could learn to let their words roll off your back.
- Your inner world is so complex and rich. You wish you knew someone else who sees the world the way you do and feels as deeply as you do.
- You get frustrated when there is too much on your plate. You wish you could juggle multiple commitments with the ease of others. It adds to the feeling that you don’t quite fit in.
- You have a deep need for purpose, novelty, connection, and excitement. You also need lots of downtime and solitude. You don’t know how to balance the needs of both sides of you and end up feeling either bored, lonely, or burned out.
Join a therapy group this summer that was created with you in mind.
Continue reading “Coming May 2019 – Summer Group For Sensitive Souls”
If you’re anywhere in the Denver or surrounding areas, you just witnessed a winter storm of historic proportions.
A “bomb cyclone” hit the Front Range yesterday, resulting in hurricane-level winds, thousands of folks left without power, numerous accidents and stranded vehicles. Additionally, Denver International Airport grounded all flights yesterday, leaving over 4,000 people stranded at the airport. As I write this, runways are starting to open, but many major highways are still closed. Continue reading “For Highly Sensitive People: How to Take Care Of Yourself After An Epic Storm”
Getting dressed in the morning can be overwhelming for Highly Sensitive People. You walk into a full closet, yet you feel like you have nothing to wear. Perhaps all your favorite outfits are in the wash. Maybe your comfortable clothes aren’t professional enough for work. It could be you just don’t feel like wearing black (again) today. Not to mention the itchy sweaters, annoying tags, and ill-placed seams that can bother you throughout the day. Continue reading “6 Reasons Why Highly Sensitive People Need A Capsule Wardrobe”