– Announcing –
Healing + Empowerment for the Sensitive Soul
An 8-week Therapy Group Intensive for Sensitives, Empaths, and Deep Feelers
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve always felt different. You notice things others don’t catch. You’re creative, empathic, and highly observant.
- You avoid conflict at all costs. You were raised to be ‘nice’ and put others’ needs before your own. It leaves you feeling lost, resentful, and depressed.
- Others criticize you for being “too emotional” or “too much”. They don’t understand how painful it is to feel overwhelmed and overstimulated. You wish you could learn to let their words roll off your back.
- Your inner world is so complex and rich. You wish you knew someone else who sees the world the way you do and feels as deeply as you do.
- You get frustrated when there is too much on your plate. You wish you could juggle multiple commitments with the ease of others. It adds to the feeling that you don’t quite fit in.
- You have a deep need for purpose, novelty, connection, and excitement. You also need lots of downtime and solitude. You don’t know how to balance the needs of both sides of you and end up feeling either bored, lonely, or burned out.
Join a therapy group this summer that was created with you in mind.
During the 8 weeks, you will find…
- A small group experience. The group will be capped at 8 members.
- Space where your sensitive nature and deep feelings is a common factor, not an anomaly.
- In-depth discussions about topics that are relevant to your life.
- Skills to manage anxiety, big emotions, and overthinking.
- Proven techniques to minimize overwhelm and overstimulation.
- Strategies to handle conflict or criticism in a way that aligns with your values.
- A space to practice setting boundaries and speaking assertively.
- A deeper exploration of your purpose and life path.
- Learn ways to heal your past and embrace the present.
Group Details & Logistics
- Day &Time: Wednesdays, 6 – 8pm
- Date: Runs for 8 weeks, May 15th – July 17, with no group on 5/29 or 7/3
- Location: hOMe Collective Wellness Center
- 6101 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
- Largest, nearest cross streets: Wadsworth and 38th
- $125/group paid in monthly installments.
- We do not accept insurance but can offer documentation for out-of-network reimbursement, if that is offered by your insurance.
- Facilitators: All groups will be facilitated by two licensed therapists, Arianna Smith, LPC, EMDR and Molly Olk, LPC.
- Attendance expectations: While the unexpected can arise, members are asked to commit to the series by being willing to attend most, if not all, of the groups.
- Age: This group is for adults who are at least 18 years old.
- Inclusivity: Facilitators are committed to providing an inclusive and affirming space. Members will be asked to agree to respect all people regardless of sex, age, race, color, religion, spiritual practice, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, relationship status/configuration, national origin or physical/mental abilities.
- Restrooms: Location has gender-neutral restrooms.
- Accessibility: Accessible parking and ramp to the main entrance. Members must ascend a flight of stairs to access group room.
Ready for this summer to be different?
Space is limited. Reach out to Arianna Smith or Molly Olk to sign up.
Interested members are asked to have a 30-minute consultation call with a facilitator to ensure group therapy is a good fit for your needs at this time.
Arianna Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org – (720) 772-7413
Molly Olk: email@example.com – (720) 244-9884