“Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it” – Helen Keller
My name is Arianna Smith, founder and owner of Quiet Moon Counseling. I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) serving Denver, CO and surrounding areas.
When you enter my practice, I want you to know this is a place where you can be truly seen and accepted for who you are. I want to support you in becoming the best version of yourself, while also honoring that who you are, in this exact moment, is perfect.
I support people who struggle with one or more of the following concerns:
- You spend your day busting your butt but never feel like you are ‘good enough’. You can’t rest or play until you have completed your to-do list. (And your to-do list is never ending.)
- You struggle to say ‘no’ when others ask you to do something that you don’t want to, or don’t have time, to do. You feel like that you are always giving, without getting anything back. Your day ends with you feeling utterly overwhelmed and depleted.
- Past hurts from former or current relationships still haunt you, making you feel numb, worthless, or inadequate. You feel afraid to move forward in your current relationship because you don’t want to make the same mistakes.
- You question your sexual orientation/gender identity, often feeling that you can never fully be yourself. You worry if you were yourself, those around you would judge, discredit, or harm you. (Maybe you don’t even know what ‘being yourself’ looks like.)
- Others have told you that you’re ‘too sensitive‘ or ‘too soft’, even though you gravitate towards difficult jobs or roles.
If anything you have read resonates with you (even the tiniest bit), feel free to continue to explore this site to learn more about me and the services I offer. Don’t forget to check out my blog, which offers free and helpful content around a variety of topics and issues.
The best place to start is a conversation to determine if your current needs match up with the services I offer. For a free 15 minute consultation or to schedule an appointment, please call me at 720-772-7413.
Arianna Smith, MA, LPC