“Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it” – Helen Keller
My name is Arianna Smith, founder and owner of Quiet Moon Counseling. I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) serving Northern Colorado and the Denver area. I currently have offices in both Fort Collins and in Lakewood.
It can be intimidating, overwhelming, and nerve-wracking to seek out a therapist. When you enter my practice, I want you to know this is a place where you can be truly seen and accepted for who you are. I want to support you in becoming the best version of yourself, while also honoring that who you are, in this exact moment, is perfect.
- Struggling daily with anxiety or depression?
- In the midst of a life transition, including marriage, moving, or a career change?
- Worrying that your romantic relationship is toxic or abusive?
- Struggling with secondary trauma or burnout due to working in the helping profession?
- Experiencing the loss of someone or something vital to you, such as the death of a loved one or pet, job loss, health issues or separation from your spouse?
- Wondering about your sexual orientation/gender identity and want support coming out to your family?
- A Highly Sensitive Person (hsperson.com) that is seeking support from someone who understands the strengths and challenges of this unique trait?
- Wondering why you are stuck in the same patterns around money and debt?
- Dealing with any issue that is more than you can handle on your own?
If anything you have read resonates with you (even the tiniest bit), feel free to continue to explore this site to learn more about me and the services I offer. Don’t forget to check out my blog, which offers free and helpful content around a variety of topics and issues.
The best place to start is a conversation to determine if your current needs match up with the services I offer. For a free 30 minute consultation or to schedule an appointment, please call me at 970-403-4173.