This group is full, but will be starting up again in the July/Aug 2019.
Please email Arianna at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the interest list for the next opening.
Healing + Empowerment for the Sensitive Soul
An 8-week Therapy Group Intensive for Sensitives, Empaths, and Deep Feelers
Is this you…?
- You’ve always felt different. You notice things others don’t catch. You’re creative, empathic, and highly observant.
- You avoid conflict at all costs. You were raised to be ‘nice’ and put others’ needs before your own. It leaves you feeling resentful, angry, or hopeless.
- Others criticize you for being “too emotional” or “too much”. They don’t understand how painful it is to feel overwhelmed and overstimulated. You wish you could learn to let their words roll off your back.
- Your inner world and imagination is complex and rich. You want to know others who feel as deeply as you do.
- You get frustrated when there is too much on your plate. You have a hard time juggling multiple commitments without getting frazzled.
- You have a deep need for purpose, novelty, connection, and excitement. You also need lots of downtime and solitude. It’s an inner war – You don’t know how to balance the needs of both sides of you and end up feeling bored, lonely, or burned out.
This group was created for you.
During your 8-week group experience, you’ll find…
- A small group atmosphere. The group will be capped at 8 members.
- Space where your sensitive nature and deep feelings are a common factor, not an anomaly.
- In-depth discussions about topics that are relevant to your life.
- Skills to manage anxiety, big emotions, and overthinking.
- Proven techniques to minimize overwhelm and overstimulation.
- Strategies to handle conflict or criticism in a way that aligns with your values.
- A space to practice setting boundaries and speaking assertively.
- A deeper exploration of your purpose and life path.
- Learn ways to heal your past and embrace the present.
- Day/Time: Wednesdays, 6 – 8pm
- Dates: Runs for 8 weeks, May 15th – July 17, 2019.
- Exact Dates: 5/15, 5/22, 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, 6/26, 7/10, 7/17
- No group on 5/29 or 7/3 (Holiday weeks)
- Location: hOMe Collective Wellness Center
- 6101 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
- Largest, nearest cross streets: Wadsworth and 38th
- $125 for each group session (for a total of 8 sessions)
- Can be paid up front ($1000 total) or in 3 monthly installments.
- We do not accept insurance but can offer documentation for out-of-network reimbursement, if that is offered by your insurance.
- Facilitators: All groups will be facilitated by two licensed therapists, Arianna Smith, LPC, EMDR and Molly Olk, LPC. See bios below.
- Attendance expectations: While the unexpected can arise, members are asked to commit to the series by being willing to attend most, if not all, of the groups.
- Age: This group is for adults who are at least 18 years old.
- Inclusivity: Facilitators are committed to providing an inclusive and affirming space. Members will be asked to agree to respect all people regardless of sex, age, race, color, religion, spiritual practice, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, relationship status/configuration, national origin or physical/mental abilities.
- Restrooms: Location has gender-neutral restrooms.
- Accessibility: Accessible parking and ramp to the main entrance. Members must ascend a flight of stairs to access group room. There are no elevators.
Are you ready to learn more?
Space is limited. Reach out to Arianna or Molly to sign up.
Interested members are asked to have a 30-minute consultation call with a facilitator to ensure group therapy is a good fit for your needs at this time.
Arianna Smith: email@example.com – (720) 772-7413
Molly Olk: firstname.lastname@example.org – (720) 244-9884
About the Facilitators
Molly Olk, LPC (she/her/hers) partners with HSPs to help them overcome sensitivity shame so they can thrive as the intuitive, heart-centered people that they are. Additionally, she uses her PACT-Level 1 training to work with couples on bringing compassion, honesty, and depth to their relationships. Learn more about Molly here.
Arianna Smith, LPC, EMDR (she/her/hers) is passionate about inspiring HSPs to live an authentic and vibrant life crafted to their unique gifts. She loves offering EMDR to queer, trans, and non-binary folx who have experienced childhood abuse or intimate partner violence and are ready for healing. Learn more about Arianna here.
Not sure if you’re a Highly Sensitive Person? Explore my blog, learn more here, or take this self-test.