Counseling is an investment in yourself and your well being. Please see my article: The Value of Therapy.
- Standard fee: 60 minute session: $200
- Extended sessions and EMDR sessions are generally 90-120 mins and prorated accordingly.
- I do not want finances to be a barrier for you to receive counseling. Thus, I maintain 5 spots on my caseload for reduced fee slots. Currently, those slots are full. I manage a portion of these slots through Open Path Collective.
- If I am not able to accommodate you, I can provide trusted referrals to other affordable therapy services in the area.
- I do not accept private insurance. Your counseling services may be eligible for full or partial reimbursement through your insurance out-of-network benefits or health care savings accounts. If you are interested in this route, please call your insurance provider to inquire about reimbursement for out-of-network counseling services and we can discuss if I am able to provide the documentation they require for reimbursement.
VICTIM COMPENSATION BENEFITS
If you have been victim of a reported crime, you may be eligible for Victim Compensation benefits, which may include counseling. These benefits provide financial assistance to eligible crime victims to lessen the financial burden placed upon them as a result of a crime.
I am on the list of approved providers and able to accept Crime Victim Compensation from the following districts/counties in Colorado:
- 8th Judicial District – Counties: Larimer and Jackson
- 18th Judicial District – Counties: Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert, Lincoln
- 1st Judicial District – Counties: Jefferson (JeffCo) and Gilpin
If you have any questions around payment or want to schedule a free 15 minute consultation, please call me at (720) 772-7413 or set up a consult session via our online booking system.