Counseling is an investment in yourself and your wellbeing. Learn more here about The Value of Therapy.
Individual & EMDR Therapy
- 45-minute session: $175
- 60-minute session: $200
- 90-minute session: $310
- Intake sessions and EMDR sessions are generally 60-90 minutes.
- Current groups:
- Healing + Empowerment for The Sensitive Soul: a group for highly sensitive people, empaths, and deep feelers.
- I do not accept private insurance nor do any kind of billing to your insurance.
- Your counseling services may be eligible for full or partial reimbursement through your insurance out-of-network benefits or health care savings accounts.
- If you are interested in this route, please call your insurance provider to inquire about reimbursement for out-of-network counseling services and we can discuss if I am able to provide the documentation they require for reimbursement.
- Generally, if your insurance provides reimbursement, they will need a superbill (a special type of invoice) which I am happy to provide.
REDUCED FEE OPTIONS
I do not want finances to be a barrier for you to receive counseling. Thus, I set aside a limited number of reduced fee slots. Currently, all my reduced fee slots are full.
If I am not able to accommodate you, I can provide trusted referrals to other affordable therapy services in the area. Open Path Collective is an amazing resource for accessing affordable counseling.
Arianna Smith, MA, LPC, EMDR
720-772-7413 ⧫ email@example.com
6638 W. Ottawa Ave, Suite 100 ⧫ Littleton, CO 80128