Next Workshop: Saturday, April 11th, 2020 @ 1030 am.
An informative workshop for adults (18+) who identify as a Highly Sensitive Person or HSP.
You’ve recently discovered you’re a Highly Sensitive Person.
And have no clue what to do next.
Or maybe you’ve known you’re Highly Sensitive for a while now.
But haven’t yet figured out the best way to thrive in this busy world.
You’ve read all the books but still feel lost and lonely.
You’re tired of feeling overwhelmed and overstimulated all the time.
You’re ready to meet people like you – who “get” you without having to apologize or explain yourself.
This interactive workshop explains what it really means to be a Highly Sensitive Person, teaches you how to manage overwhelm, and offers next steps in crafting your ideal life.
Reserve your spot today.
Can you answer YES to 5 or more of the following statement?
- You’re overwhelmed by bright lights, strong smells, and loud noises.
- You don’t like having a lot going on at once.
- You’re sensitive to violence and other upsetting images.
- You notice and enjoy delicate or subtle scents, tastes, sounds, works of art or music.
- Being uncomfortable – such as too cold/hot or hungry/full – puts you in an unpleasant mood and disrupts your concentration.
- I get overwhelmed when others get me to do too many things at once.
- When others are uncomfortable, I tend to know what needs to be done to make them more comfortable.
- You have a rich, complex inner life.
- You are sensitive to pain.
- You’re very aware of subtleties in your environment, in your mood, and other people’s moods.
- Sometimes you need to withdraw into a dark, quiet space just to get a break from stimulation.
- You’re conscientious and can sometimes anticipate others’ needs.
If so, you might be a Highly Sensitive Person.
(Take the self-test to learn more)
During this workshop, you’ll…
- Learn common myths and stigmas about Highly Sensitive People.
- Unpack the D.O.E.S. acronym – which details key aspects of the HSP trait.
- Understand how and why overstimulation happens particularly to HSPs.
- Identify ways to manage overwhelm and overstimulation.
- Know how to explain being an HSP to other people.
- Understand what it means to be a High Sensation Seeking HSP.
- Share a compassionate space with fellow HSPs
This workshop is for adults (18+) who identify as a Highly Sensitive Person or HSP.
If you don’t identify as Highly Sensitive, but have a loved one who is, please consider attending this workshop with them or someone else who is an HSP (either your partner, friend, etc).
If you’re not sure if this workshop is a good fit for you, please reach out with questions and we will be happy to clarify.
We also plan to have a Friends & Family of HSPs workshop coming later in 2020 if there is enough interest. Email me (email@example.com) to get on this interest list for a Friends & Family of HSPs workshop.
What are the details of the workshop?
- Date: Saturday, April 11th, 2020.
- Time: 1030am-noon
- Location: hOMe Collective – 6101 W. 38th Ave., Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
- Cost: Pay what you can – choose an amount between $15 – $45
I’m a Highly Sensitive Person and this workshop sounds perfect. How do I sign up?
About the Facilitators
Molly Olk, LPC (she/her) partners with HSPs to help them overcome sensitivity shame so they can thrive as the intuitive, heart-centered people that they are. Additionally, she uses her PACT-Level 1 training to work with couples on bringing compassion, honesty, and depth to their relationships. Learn more about Molly here.
Arianna Smith, LPC, EMDR (she/her) is passionate about inspiring HSPs to live an authentic and vibrant life crafted to their unique gifts. She offers EMDR to individuals who experienced childhood abuse or intimate partner violence, with a passion for serving the LGBTQ community. Learn more about Arianna here.