Yup, gotta have one.
Your use of this website indicates your understanding and acknowledgement of the following:
- The information and resources contained on this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to assess, diagnose, or treat any medical and/or mental health disease or condition.
- The use of this website does not imply nor establish any type of therapist-client relationship.
- The information obtained from this site should not be considered a substitute for a thorough medical and/or mental health evaluation by an appropriately credentialed and licensed professional. Specific questions should be directed to your health care provider.
- This website offers links to other websites, resources, or products for informational and reference purposes only. This website does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these other websites.
- You agree that in no event will Quiet Moon Counseling/Arianna Smith MA, LPC be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any action (or lack of action) you make based on information provided through this website.
- Permission to use information in this site can be requested and will be asked to contain identifying information as to authorship and contact. Please do not copy information in this site, in whole or part, without express permission from Arianna Smith, MA, LPC. Excerpts of content and links to articles are appropriate and may be used without request, provided that credit is given to the author and Quiet Moon Counseling with specific direction to the original content.
- Photographs are personal photos or photos used by the permission of the owner. Please do not copy since they are protected by the original creators and distributors.
Arianna Smith, MA, LPC