As a Highly Sensitive Person, it can feel really lonely sometimes.
You attend social events hoping for deeper connections, but feel disappointed with the amount of small talk that must happen.
Your loved ones don’t understand how painful it is to feel overwhelmed and overstimulated. They criticize you for being “too emotional” or “too much”.
Your boss and coworkers don’t understand why you need to be by yourself to do your best work. It adds to the feeling that you don’t quite fit in.
Your inner world is so complex and rich. You anyone who sees the world the way you do and feels as deeply as you do.
You crave a place where you can just BE you, without judgment or fear.
If this sounds familiar, this just might be the group for you.
This therapy group is made with sensitive souls in mind.
You can expect:
- A small group setting so that you can really get to know each other.
- A focus on building deep connections and community even after the group is over.
- Folks who are committed to learning authenticity and vulnerability.
- A space to practice new ways of being and gain control over those big emotions.
- A refuge to be with other Highly Sensitive People who get you without having to explain yourself.
Reach out and learn more.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn dates, time, price, and location of the group. We will talk first to make sure it feels like it’s the right time and right fit for you to be in group therapy.