Join a group that encourages you to embrace and celebrate your gifts as a Highly Sensitive Person, while having a space to process the difficulties as well.
As a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), it can feel really lonely sometimes.
You’ve always felt different. You notice things others don’t catch. You’re creative, empathic, and highly observant.
You attend social events hoping for meaningful relationships, but feel disappointed with the amount of small talk that must happen in order to really connect.
Others criticize you for being “too emotional” or “too much”. They don’t understand how painful it is to feel overwhelmed and overstimulated.
Your inner world is so complex and rich. You wish you knew someone else who sees the world the way you do and feels as deeply as you do.
You get frustrated when there is too much on your plate. You wish you could juggle multiple commitments with the ease of others. It adds to the feeling that you don’t quite fit in.
You crave a place where you can just BE you, without judgment or fear.
If this sounds familiar, this just might be the group for you.
This therapy group is crafted with sensitive souls in mind. During the 6-week group you can look forward to:
- A small group setting so that you can really open up and get to know each other
- Learn more about the specific traits of Highly Sensitive People and how that impacts your day-to-day life, relationships, dating, and career
- A space to practice new ways of being and skills to manage big emotions
- Identify strategies to manage overwhelming situations
- How to set boundaries and communicate with others around your needs as a sensitive person
- A refuge to be with other Highly Sensitive People who get you without having to explain yourself
The group starting Feb 20th is currently full!
Email arianna@quietmooncounseling to be added to the interest list for the next round. We plan to hold another group this Spring/Summer.
- Date: Starts Feb 20th
- Length: This group runs for 6 weeks. Members are expected to attend all 6 groups unless discussed with facilitators beforehand.
- Time: 6 – 730PM
- Location: hOMe Collective Wellness Center – 6101 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
- Investment: $85/group or one time payment of $485
- This group is for adults who are at least 18 years old.
- Affirming space for queer, trans, and non-binary folx.
We are keeping this group small. Reach out soon to secure your spot.
Arianna Smith: email@example.com – (720) 772-7413
Molly Olk: firstname.lastname@example.org – (720) 244-9884
About the Facilitators
Molly Olk, LPC (she/her/hers) partners with HSPs to help them overcome sensitivity shame so they can thrive as the intuitive, heart-centered people that they are. Additionally, she uses her PACT-Level 1 training to work with couples on bringing compassion, honesty, and depth to their relationships. Learn more about Molly here.
Arianna Smith, LPC, EMDR (she/her/hers) is passionate about inspiring HSPs to live an authentic and vibrant life crafted to their unique gifts. She loves offering EMDR to queer, trans, and non-binary folx who have experienced childhood abuse or intimate partner violence and are ready for healing. Learn more about Arianna here.
Not sure if you’re a Highly Sensitive Person? Explore my blog, learn more here, or take this self-test.