Counseling is an investment in yourself and your well being. Please see my article: The Value of Therapy.
- Standard fee for a 60 minute session: $200.
- Extended sessions and EMDR sessions are generally 90-120 mins and prorated accordingly.
- I do not want finances to be a barrier for you to receive counseling. Thus, I have a limited number of adjusted rate and reduced fee slots. Please inquire about availability for these spots when you schedule your new client consultation. I manage a portion of these slots through Open Path Collective. I have a limited number of pro-bono spots based on the number of clients paying full fee.
- If I am not able to accommodate you, I can provide trusted referrals to other affordable therapy services in the area.
INSURANCE INFORMATION & MEDICAID
- I am in the process of getting paneled with Colorado Access/ABC Medicaid. I expect to be accepting Medicaid patients in July 2018 and will update this page accordingly once I’m able to accept Medicaid clients.
- At this time, I do not accept private insurance. Your counseling services may be eligible for full or partial reimbursement through your insurance out-of-network benefits or health care savings accounts. If you are interested in this route, please call your insurance provider to inquire about reimbursement for out-of-network counseling services and we can discuss if I am able to provide the documentation they require for reimbursement.
VICTIM COMPENSATION BENEFITS
If you have been victim of a reported crime, you may be eligible for Victim Compensation benefits, which may include counseling. These benefits provide financial assistance to eligible crime victims to lessen the financial burden placed upon them as a result of a crime.
I am on the list of approved providers and able to accept Crime Victim Compensation from the following districts/counties in Colorado:
- 8th Judicial District – Counties: Larimer and Jackson
- 18th Judicial District – Counties: Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert, Lincoln
- 1st Judicial District – Counties: Jefferson (JeffCo) and Gilpin
FEES MAY BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
- Please be aware that some of the payments you make towards counseling sessions may be tax deductible as a medical expense, even if you choose not to file on your insurance. Consult with a tax professional to see if this applies to your situation.
If you have any questions around payment or want to schedule a free 15 minute consultation, please call me at (720) 772-7413 or set up a consult session via our online booking system.