Counseling is an investment in yourself and your well being. Please see my post: The Value of Therapy.
FEES FOR SERVICES
- Most clients I see are self-pay. I accept cash, check, and credit card. Please call 970-403-4173 to inquire about current rates.
- At this time, I am in the process of getting paneled with various insurance companies. Credentialing with insurances is a lengthy process (sometimes lasting 3-9 months). I will update this page as I am credentialed.
INSURANCE OUT-OF-NETWORK BENEFITS
- Your counseling services may be eligible for full or partial reimbursement through your insurance out-of-network benefits or health care savings accounts. If you are interested in this route, please call your insurance provider to inquire about reimbursement for out-of-network counseling services and we can discuss if I am able to provide the documentation they require for reimbursement.
FEES MAY BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
- Please be aware that some of the payments you make towards counseling sessions may be tax deductible as a medical expense, even if you choose not to file on your insurance.
- I do not want finances to be a barrier for you to receive counseling. Therefore, special arrangements can be made for those who have difficult financial situations. A limited number of sliding-scale fee rates are available. I am also able to provide referrals to other sliding-scale and low-cost therapy services if needed.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
- Some employers will cover a limited number of counseling sessions through their Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Inquire with the Human Resources Department at your work to see if you have this benefit and how to access it. Generally, when you access counseling through this program, it remains confidential from your employer. At this time, I am in the process of getting credentialed with CompPsych.
VICTIM COMPENSATION BENEFITS
If you have been victim of a reported crime, you may be eligible for Victim Compensation benefits, which may include counseling. These benefits provide financial assistance to eligible crime victims to lessen the financial burden placed upon them as a result of a crime.
I am on the list of approved providers and able to accept Crime Victim Compensation from the following districts/counties in Colorado:
- 8th Judicial District – Counties: Larimer and Jackson
- 18th Judicial District – Counties: Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert, Lincoln
If you have any questions around payment or want to schedule a free 30 minute consultation, please call me at 970-403-4173.