As an alternative and/or supplement to virtual therapy, I’m pleased to offer Walk & Talk therapy sessions.
During Walk & Talk Sessions, we will:
- Meet at a predetermined location to walk in a public area.
- Conduct your therapy sessions while on a comfortable walk and/or sitting outdoors.
- Acknowledge the limits of confidentiality when meeting in a public setting.
- Maintain social distancing (6-8ft) while wearing masks.
- Plan for all types of weather (it is Colorado, after all), with a contingency plan for unsuitable weather.
- Complete a COVID-19 health questionnaire prior to the appointment to ensure it is suitable to meet in-person.
At your request, Hazel will join for additional company — and fun!
Covid-19 has changed our lives forever. But you can still access effective, compassionate therapy when you need it.
Please schedule your new client consultation today to learn more.