– Announcing –
Healing + Empowerment for the Sensitive Soul
An 8-week Therapy Group Intensive for Sensitives, Empaths, and Deep Feelers
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve always felt different. You notice things others don’t catch. You’re creative, empathic, and highly observant.
- You avoid conflict at all costs. You were raised to be ‘nice’ and put others’ needs before your own. It leaves you feeling lost, resentful, and depressed.
- Others criticize you for being “too emotional” or “too much”. They don’t understand how painful it is to feel overwhelmed and overstimulated. You wish you could learn to let their words roll off your back.
- Your inner world is so complex and rich. You wish you knew someone else who sees the world the way you do and feels as deeply as you do.
- You get frustrated when there is too much on your plate. You wish you could juggle multiple commitments with the ease of others. It adds to the feeling that you don’t quite fit in.
- You have a deep need for purpose, novelty, connection, and excitement. You also need lots of downtime and solitude. You don’t know how to balance the needs of both sides of you and end up feeling either bored, lonely, or burned out.
Join a therapy group this summer that was created with you in mind.
Continue reading “Coming May 2019 – Summer Group For Sensitive Souls”
If you’re anywhere in the Denver or surrounding areas, you just witnessed a winter storm of historic proportions.
A “bomb cyclone” hit the Front Range yesterday, resulting in hurricane-level winds, thousands of folks left without power, numerous accidents and stranded vehicles. Additionally, Denver International Airport grounded all flights yesterday, leaving over 4,000 people stranded at the airport. As I write this, runways are starting to open, but many major highways are still closed. Continue reading “For Highly Sensitive People: How to Take Care Of Yourself After An Epic Storm”