“Ever since happiness heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you.” – Hafiz
I hope this blog will be a place you can seek information, comfort and encouragement and a means to provide education and awareness around topics I am passionate about.
Some topics you can look forward to reading:
- How I survive (and enjoy) the holidays as a Highly Sensitive Person
- Interviews from Highly Sensitive People (HSPs) in the community
- Assertiveness (a.k.a the art of saying no)
- Why HSPs should embrace minimalism
- How to make your body feel like a safe space (when the world tells you otherwise)
- How to tell if your relationship is toxic
- Minimalism & Mental Health
- Do you have a ‘user manual’ for when you break down?
- Anonymous Q&A from readers about relevant topics (just email me!)
- How to be creative (when you aren’t the ‘creative type’)
- LGBTQIA+ Topics such as
- What is Minority Stress?
- Misconceptions about Coming Out
- Bisexual/Pansexual Invisibility
I welcome any suggestions for future posts sent to me via email.